JOIN US FOR ONE OF OUR SPRING SESSIONS!
January 27 | 9:30am- 5:00pm
- OR -
March 10 | 9:30am - 5:00 pm
Our full-day workshop will explore:
- Brief History of Justice & Injustice in Chicago
- Personal Identity Development
- Mentoring & Developmental Assets
- Becoming Curious Learners
- Ethnic Identity & Microagressions
- Signs of Compassion Fatigue
- Tools for Sustainable Compassion Work
The value of this training is over $150, we are offering it at 50% off, $75 which includes lunch. We believe this workshop is vital to strengthening the work of healing Chicago, we do not want cost to be prohibitive. Please contact us if you need further financial assistance in order to attend.